Paradise Island resorts Maldives holiday Package, Starts from Rs.60000 Per Person
To Get Updated rates please contact us before BOOKING.
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
Paradise Island is in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with bright white beaches, a lagoon with multiple hues of blue and aquamarine and tall coconut palms swaying to the breeze. Who wouldn't want to be marooned on one? All the more, when all modern comforts and formal professional services that one would expect on a five star hotel come together with it.
- Honeymooners: A bottle of sparkling wine and a fruit basket
- Silver and Golden Wedding Jubilees: A bottle of sparkling wine & a fruit basket
- Birthday Celebrated at the Resort: A birthday cake & bottle of wine
DAY 1: Welcome to Maldives, Airport Pick Up
Upon arrival in Male, you will be transferred to your resort by Speedboat transfer. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon at leisure to enjoy the hotels facilities.
DAY 2: Day at Leisure
Day at leisure, explore the island on your own or for the various water sports. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon at leisure to enjoy the hotels facilities.
DAY 3: Day at Leisure
Day at leisure, explore the island on your own. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon at leisure to enjoy the hotels facilities.
DAY 4: Departure from Maldives, Airport drop off
After breakfast, check out and transfer from the hotel to International Airport for the departure flight back to India or to your onwards destination.
- 03 nights accommodation (Superior Beach Bungalow)
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Return Airport transfer by Speed Boat on combine basis
- Visa & Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Souvenirs
- any other item which is not mentioned
T & C
- Above rates are subject to availability and may change due to government taxes, hotel charges and best available rates with or without notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time is [1400Hrs Local Time], and check-out time is [1100Hrs Local Time]. It may vary based on destinations and availability.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be provided if requested by customer but is subject to availability.
- Only 01 extra bed allowed in the room.
- Aura Travels never asks or saves your payment details.
- Change in room, while on holiday, will be subject to availability & may attract additional charges.
- Aura Travels shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- Aura Travels reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services
- Aura Travels reserves the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- AuraTravels reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any departure, excursion advertised.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- The visa advice given here is to support our customers in the visa application process. holidayme cannot issue visa and is not responsible for the approval, rejection or the delay in Visa processing.
- Accordingly, cancellation charges will apply as per the aura travels cancellation policy in case of visa rejection or delay.
- Above components of the package are based on the current availability and prices. One or more component of the itinerary may change based on the availability during booking. Users are advised to thoroughly check the package before Booking.
- If you cancel 0 – 24 days before departure, then 100% of the booking value will be charged
- If you cancel 25 – 60 days before departure, then 50% of the booking value will be charged
- If you cancel 61 days or earlier before departure, then 10% of the booking value will be charged
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.