Maldive Honeymoon Tour Package, Starts from Rs. 65000 Per Person
To Get Best Rates Please Contact Us before Booking
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
- Enjoy beautiful honeymoon set up
- Special Welcome gift Cake & Wine bottle
- Enjoy this beautiful island on your own way
- Indulge in water sports like swimming, diving etc.
DAY 1: Welcome to Maldives, Airport Pick Up
Upon arrival in Male, you will be transferred to your resort by Speedboat transfer. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon at leisure to enjoy the hotels facilities.
DAY 2: Day at Leisure
Day at leisure, explore the island on your own or for the various water sports. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon at leisure to enjoy the hotels facilities.
DAY 3: Day at Leisure
Day at leisure, explore the island on your own. Enjoy the rest of the afternoon at leisure to enjoy the hotels facilities.
DAY 4: Departure from Maldives, Airport drop off
After breakfast, check out and transfer from the hotel to International Airport for the departure flight back to India or to your onwards destination.
- Airport Pick Up
- 03 Night stay at Adaaran Club Ranhali (Deluxe)
- Honeymoon set up
- Bottle of Champagne
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Departure transfers
- Visa & Flights
- Travel Insurance
- Tips & Souvenirs
- An other item which is not mentioned
T & C
- Above rates are subject to availability and may change due to government taxes, hotel charges and best available rates with or without notice.
- Standard hotel check-in time is [1400Hrs Local Time], and check-out time is [1100Hrs Local Time]. It may vary based on destinations and availability.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be provided if requested by customer but is subject to availability.
- Only 01 extra bed allowed in the room.
- Aura Travels never asks or saves your payment details.
- Change in room, while on holiday, will be subject to availability & may attract additional charges.
- Aura Travels shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- Aura Travels reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services
- Aura Travels reserves the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- AuraTravels reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any departure, excursion advertised.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- The visa advice given here is to support our customers in the visa application process. holidayme cannot issue visa and is not responsible for the approval, rejection or the delay in Visa processing.
- Accordingly, cancellation charges will apply as per the aura travels cancellation policy in case of visa rejection or delay.
- Above components of the package are based on the current availability and prices. One or more component of the itinerary may change based on the availability during booking. Users are advised to thoroughly check the package before Booking.
- If you cancel 0 – 24 days before departure, then 100% of the booking value will be charged
- If you cancel 25 – 60 days before departure, then 50% of the booking value will be charged
- If you cancel 61 days or earlier before departure, then 10% of the booking value will be charged
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.