Explore Amazing Thailand Tour Package, Starts from Rs. 90000 Per Person
To Get Best/Updated Rates Please contact us
We are sorry, this tour is not available to book at the moment
- Enjoy awesome 7 nights 3+ star hotel accommodations
- Explore amazing 4 island tour by speedboat with lunch
- Indulge in Swimming, Snorkeling,Sun bathing etc.
- Indulge exciting shopping at Saduak Floating Market
- Enjoy The Maeklong Train Market Tour
- Explore Marvelous Koi Samui Island tour
- Create lots of memories.
DAY 1 : Welcome to Krabi, Arrival Airport Transfers
Arrive at Krabi International Airport and meet our local representative at the pick-up point.Get a hassle-free transfer to your pre-booked hotel and complete the check-in process. Have a comfortable stay at your accommodation and take some time out to wander around the city to admire its beauty and soak in its culture.
DAY 2: 4 Islands Tour by speedboat with Picnic Lunch
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and start your 4 Islands tour Speed Boat which Includes Picnic Lunch.
Amazing island-hopping to the tropical hot spots in the Krabi sea : Phra Nang Cave, Tup Island, Chicken Island and Poda Island. Indulge in activities like Swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, exploring and photography. Expect plenty of sun, a rich variety of corals and fishes, crystal clear waters and white powdery sand beaches, lined with coconut palms. Fast and fun.Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY 3: Welcome to Bangkok, Intercity transfers
Indulge in a mouth-watering breakfast and then proceed to complete the hotel check-out process.Get a comfortable and convenient transfer from Krabi to Krabi International Airport via Shared Coach.Travel to Bangkok by boarding the flight from Krabi International Airport to arrive at Bangkok, Suvarnabhumi Airport.Get a hassle free transfer to your pre-booked hotel by Van and complete the hotel check-in process. Enjoy a comfortable stay
DAY 4: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market & Maeklong Train Market Tour
After finishing your delicious breakfast and proceed for Damnoen Saduak Floating Market & Maeklong Train Market Tour.
Enjoy the unique shopping experience at the Maeklong Train Market and the renowned floating market at Damnoen Saduak.
Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay
DAY 5: Transfer from Bangkok to arrive at Koh Samui Island
Enjoy mouth-watering breakfast and then proceed to complete the hotel check-out process. Travel to Bangkok in a comfortable private Mini Van at your service from the hotel.Travel to Koh Samui Island by boarding the flight from Bangkok, Suvarnabhumi Airport to arrive at Ko Samui Airport. Arrive at your accommodation and complete the check-in process. Enjoy a comfortable stay.
DAY 6 : Full day Koi Samui Island tour with lunch
Relish a delicious breakfast and proceed for Full day Around Island with lunch. Get a real feel of this tour that offers the main attractions on this boutique island.Make sure to stop by at the Grandma Grandpa rocks, the famous Big Buddha and Na Muang Waterfall, stunning beaches and resorts.Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY 7 : Transfer from Koh Samui Island to arrive at Krabi
Indulge in a mouth-watering breakfast and then proceed to complete the hotel check-out process.Arrive at your accommodation, Holiday Inn Express Krabi Ao Nang Beach and complete the check-in process. Enjoy a comfortable stay.
DAY 8 : Departure from Krabi to your Home Country
Enjoy a tasty breakfast and complete the hotel check-out.Get a comfortable transfer from your hotel to Krabi International Airport in a Shared Coach.Board your return flight from Krabi International Airport and cherish fond memories of your trip.
- 2 Nights stay at Krabi, 2 Nights at Bangkok
- 2 Nights at Koh Samui Island and 1 Nights at Krabi
- All Accommodation are in a 3+ star Properties
- 4 Islands by Speed Boat Include Picnic Lunch
- Damnoen Saduak Floating Market & Maeklong Train Market Tour
- Full day Around Island with lunch
- Meals mentioned as per hotel Inclusions.
- Airport transfers included as mentioned in the itinerary.
- On-tour support to the passengers in Krabi and Krabi
- Standard Check in Time is 2 PM Local Time(This might vary for some destinations.)
- Visa fees and overseas travel insurance.
- Any meals not mentioned above
- Entrance fees at tour sites and other optional tours
- Surcharges for other language guides.
- City tax/ resort fees if any, needs to be paid locally at the hotel by the guest at the time of check-in
- Personal expenditure such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, camera fees, communications, postage, gratuities etc.
- Tips for guides, drivers, hotel staff etc.
- Early Check-in not included.
- Gala dinner on Christmas eve and New Year’s Eve, which may be mandatory for some Hotels.
T & C
- Above rates are subject to availability and may change due to government taxes, hotel charges and best available rates with or without notice.
- Mentioned flights are subject to availability of seats from Airlines.
- Standard hotel check-in time is [1400Hrs Local Time], and check-out time is [1100Hrs Local Time]. It may vary based on destinations and availability.
- Early check-in and late check-out will be provided if requested by customer but is subject to availability.
- Only 01 extra bed allowed in the room.
- We never asks or saves your payment details.
- The availability of adjoining rooms/ interconnecting rooms/non-smoking room/rooms on the same floor etc. cannot be guaranteed.
- Change in room, while on holiday, will be subject to availability & may attract additional charges.
- Aura Travels shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, theft, injury, accident, death, breakdown or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Insurance policies must be carried while on tour.
- Aura Travels reserves the right to claim any additional expenses incurred due to delay or changes in schedules of train, airplane, bus, ship or other services
- Aura Travels reserves the right to substitute a hotel of similar class if it is deemed advisable or necessary.
- Aura Travels reserves the right to amend, alter, vary or withdraw any departure, excursion advertised.
- There are no refunds for any services i.e. meals, sightseeing etc. not utilized on your tour
- Above components of the package are based on the current availability and prices. One or more component of the itinerary may change based on the availability during booking. Users are advised to thoroughly check the package before Booking.
- If you cancel 0 – 24 days before departure, then 100% of the booking value will be charged
- If you cancel 25 – 60 days before departure, then 50% of the booking value will be charged
- If you cancel 61 days or earlier before departure, then 10% of the booking value will be charged
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this tour.