UAE Tourist/ Visit Visa, Start from Rs. 5000
To Get Best Rates Please Contact Us Before Booking
Tourist Visa – 14 Days+ more infoMax:
Tourist Visa – 90 Days Single Entry+ more infoMax:
Transit Visa – 4 Days+ more infoMax:From Rs. 5,000Select dates
Tourist Visa – 30 Days Single Entry+ more infoMax:From Rs. 7,000Select dates
Tourist Visa – 30 Days Multi Entry+ more infoMax:From Rs. 20,000Select dates
Tourist Visa – 90 Days Multi Entry+ more infoMax:From Rs. 40,000Select dates
We are sorry, this cruise is not available to book at the moment
UAE Tourist Visa
Required Documents (Visitor):
Your Dubai visa process starts once we receive the clear scanned copies of your following documents:
- Passport size Photograph
- Passport front page
- Passport last page
- Passport page with exit stamp, if you’ve visited Dubai before
- Confirmed return air tickets
Special Note :
- The validity of passport should be minimum 6 months.
- The passport should not be in hand written format.
- The documents submitted should not be blurred or weary.
- If any of the above requirements are not matching with your current situation you may contact us at [email protected]
Documents for Visitors with Guarantor In UAE.
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 5500 for each visa, this cheque will be used only if the visitor is absconded.
- Last month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account with good transactions in it.
Documents for Visitors with NO Guarantor in UAE.
- Family visitors may not need to put any deposit instead they can make the Hotel / Airline / Tour booking with us with best guaranteed prices.
- Certain visitors (except for families) are required to pay an amount of AED 5500 towards the Security Deposit. Al though this amount is fully refundable, please be informed that we’ll reimburse you the money only after you send us the scanned copy of your passport page with the UAE Exit stamp. This step is vital to make sure that you’re not overstaying and already left the country.
- You may book the return ticket and hotel with us at special prices.
- Indian nationality passengers may not need to submit guarantee documents once reviewed by our visa team.
- For passengers travelling in families with kids may not need to submit guarantee documents.
- Passengers who have already reserved hotel, excursions with us need not to provide any guarantee documents.
How to Apply
To obtain quick Dubai Visa, simply follow the 3 step procedure with Aura :
- Fill up our simple online visa application form asking for your name, nationality, primary contact address, travel date etc.
- Submit clear scanned documents relevant for visa processing
- Make payment through our secured gateway using a credit card
Countries With Visa Free Entry
|United Kingdom||Greece||Hong Kong|
|Singapore||United States||VATICAN CITY STATE (HOLY SEE)|
Rest All other Country Nationals Need to get a UAE tourist / Visit Visa.
Q1 : Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter Dubai as well as UAE?
Visa is mandatory for all non-UAE citizens to travel to UAE. Nevertheless, this is not applicable for citizens of the GCC nations, such as Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and Oman.
Q2 : Do infants and kids require visa to enter UAE?
Q3 : Who are eligible for visa on arrival in Dubai?
No prior arrangement for visa is required for nationals visiting to Dubai from certain European, North American, and Far East countries. These include Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, France, Germany, Iceland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Portugal, UK, and USA, among others. Since the list of visa-waiver countries is subject to change, be sure to inquire with your local embassy or airlines service provider to update yourself on the latest visa policies, before your visit to Dubai.
Q4 : How should I apply for a Dubai visa from another country?
Q5 : What are the different types of visa that I can apply for in UAE?
Q6 : What are the benefits of applying for visa through Aura Travels?
Q7: What are the documents required to apply for electronic UAE visa?
Q8: Before how many days of my intended visit to Dubai, I must apply for visa?
Q9: Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
Q10: Does UAE visa allow both entry and exit from airports in UAE?
Q11: How many days will it take to get a visa?
Q12: How about visa application fee?
Q13: Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
Q14: Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
Q15: Can I know the reason of visa rejection?
Q16: Can I reapply for visa?
Q17: What is the mode of receiving visa?
Q18: Is it sure that I would enter UAE if I apply and get visa?
Q19: What are the consequences of extended stay without the renewal of visa in UAE?
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this cruise.