Dubai Scuba Diving, Starts from Rs. 6500 Per Person
To Get Best Rates Please Contact us before Booking.
We are sorry, this cruise is not available to book at the moment
Dubai Scuba Diving
Trip Location: Dubai
Grab the chance to dive deep under the guidance and authority of certified scuba divers that will take you to the depths of the calm yet echoing waters. Scuba diving helps to relieve stress and improves concentration capacity.
You will be picked from Dubai in a comfy air-conditioned bus and travel to the dive site. On your trip to the dive site, you will be briefed about the safety and equipment use and handling, followed by scuba diving facts, basic and practical demonstration when in the water. When in water, checks will be done by the instructor about your gear and equipment, once given the green signal you will descend with the instructor into the unknown. You will be given time to adapt to breathe through your regulator. Once comfortable with breathing patterns, you will descend further creating your tune with the equipment, gears and the water.
Once you feel comfortable enough, you can signal that you are ready to dive deeper and search for a new aquatic species. You can dive as deep as 18 meters (60 feet).
- The minimum age for one to be able to participate in this activity is 10.
- The package depends on the subject to availability.
Duration: 4 Hours
Starting point & Endpoint:
All travelers will be picked and dropped back to the hotel in Dubai.
You will enjoy the BBQ lunch
Pick up time: 9.00 am ,12.00 pm & 3.00 pm
- Experience Fish Feeding
- Explore Underwater Breathing
- Pick up & Drop off from the Hotel
- 30 Mins Padi Training
- 30 Minutes Briefing
- 45 Minutes Scuba Diving
- All Scuba diving Equipments
- Unlimited water and beverages free
- Slippers & Towels free
- Shower & WC is available on the site.
- Visa & Flights
- Hotel accommodation
- Any other which is not included
T & C
- The customer needs to submit the details within 48 working hours of the bookings. In case he/she fails to submit the details, the bookings will be canceled without any refund
- Guests must bring his/her swimming suit
- All the DSDT is under the United State of America organization PADI (Professional Associations of Diving Instructors) rules and regulations
- All our instructors are certified from USA PADI organization
- Shower and WC are available on the scuba diving site
- Minimum age 10
- It's not necessary to know swimming to attempt this course.
- Children aged 0-17, pregnant women, people with heart problems and other serious conditions, and people with physical handicaps are not allowed to participate in this activity
Things To Carry
- Valid original passport/Visa Copy
- Swimming suit
- Sunscreen lotion
We are sorry, there are no reviews yet for this cruise.